Talking about translation
- In conversation with Scott Esposito (Conversational Reading), about Jean Rolin’s The Explosion of the Radiator Hose (Dalkey Archive Press 2011) http://conversationalreading.com/six-questions-for-louise-rogers-lalaurie-translator-of-the-explosion-of-the-radiator-hose-by-jean-rolin/
- On collaborative translations, and Antoine Laurain’s The President’s Hat (Gallic Books, 2013) http://adiscounttickettoeverywhere.wordpress.com/2013/07/18/the-presidents-hat-qa-with-the-translators/
Some of my translations online
- The Fondation d’entreprise Hermès, supporting the contemporary creative arts, traditional artisan skills, training and biodiversity, in France and around the world.
- Hubert Haddad’s moving short story Spring Breeze, published for the Guardian‘s European ‘grand tour’, spring 2011.
- The ‘Closer Look’ series for the Louvre, Paris: two interactive modules on The Virgin and Child with Chancellor Rolin, by Jan Van Eyck, and the Titeux Dancer, a celebrated classical statuette (my translation and voice-over).